FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I pick my order up in store?
Yes, there is an option in the checkout to pick up your order in our store, free of charge, located at 126 S College Ave Fort Collins, Colorado.
Can I return an item that I've used?
Unfortunately we do not accept merchandise that is not in new, and unused condition.
If the product that you purchased is defective in any way please feel free to email us with your questions and concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I track my order?
Yes, once your order is shipped you will recieve an email with an order confirmation as well as a USPS tracking number. With this number you will be able to track your package through the USPS website.
Do you ship internationally?
We currently can only ship orders within the United States.
Whats the Return Policy?
Returns and exchanges are accepted with the following conditions:
• All purchases made online are eligible for full refund, store credit or exchange after 14 days from the date the package is recieved.
• Full price merchandise only
• Must be returned within 14 days from date of purchase
• All shipping and handling charges associated with returns are non-refundable
• Returns must be in original condition at the time of return.
**This means the item must be returned in original packaging, must not be worn, altered, or washed, and have please have all original tags still attached. When the merchandise is shipped back to Blue Harvest, you will recieve a full refund of your money. **
• Blue Harvest Apparel cannot accept responsibility for lost packages without proof of delivery.
Please send all returns to:
Blue Harvest Apparel
126 S College Ave
Fort Collins, CO 80524
When will I receive my order?[
Delivery will take an additional five to seven days to reach it’s destination after the product has been sent out. **Please note that remote areas may take a bit longer**
When will my order be sent?